Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
If I was in the market for a fridge right now, I'd be all over this. The larger sizes are heavily marked down as well.

Agent_Outside

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

I always give preference to small business vendors, I give them an opportunity to match Amazon before ordering from Amazon. I’d prefer to spend money with a small business but I’m not going to pay extra to somebody to drop ship a product they don’t actually make.

Reactions: SinisterJK

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

if i were ready for a fridge ide get this its a good price point

Reactions: SinisterJK

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
I always give preference to small business vendors, I give them an opportunity to match Amazon before ordering from Amazon. I’d prefer to spend money with a small business but I’m not going to pay extra to somebody to drop ship a product they don’t actually make.
I agree with you but unfortunately the real deal is the system (SALES) is designed with numbers in mind and not just from the manufacturer but its consumer driven to be 100%. We sell Wireless Accessory Controllers and I have shops that are at a certain price point discount (Stocking or Non) then I have larger customers that purchase in large quantities and no matter what their discount is going to be significantly lower than the smaller vendor solely based on sales. As a manufacturer rep I look out for the independents whom most likely will also retain installation labor of the controllers along with possibly accessory sale to the main products. My independents are the ones who sit there and explain to you at lengths how it works and 9 out of 10 times go the extra mile. When you visit a brick and mortar the experience is different, you have someone tangible to answer to however the brutal truth as video killed the radio star the internet killed the brick and mortar. Neither will ever extinct itself as radio itself never became extinct the market trend has shifted to internet based sales and unfortunately the volume sold online is exponentially greater than those sold brick and mortar. Sometimes we all have to bite the bullet and enter Walmart and shop online because as consumers were looking for the best deal no matter what. Statistically speaking the percentage of consumers willing to pay more for loyalty to a retailer is less than 2% which sadly leaves the market wide open for E-tailers like amazon, eBay and any other e-commerce website platform that sell large quantities across the net opposed to your local demographic. Long story short the local small business doesn't always get the better cost so its really difficult from small companies to be competitive in todays market without having to gain that somewhere else as in labor or sell through e-commerce platforms. Small vendors just as large vendors are not always stocking dealers and you'd be surprised about 60% of all big ticket inventory is always drop shipped instead of taking the burden of pulling capital to stock said inventory.

If you ever need Wireless Accessory Controllers, I am a rep for Advanced Accesory Concepts we make the Trigger Wireless Controller System anything you ever need from the product line I can definitely give you a good deal and look out for you way better than an retailer or e tailer can. We're a small company as well so we actually care about the consumers who intern are our end users. I run the 4 & the Six Shooter on our rigs and if anyone else here ever needs any tech support with our products feel free to DM me or shout out to me on a thread and I/ We got you covered.

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
if i were ready for a fridge ide get this its a good price point
@ that price point if I had the reserve funds I would buy it and literally post it on FB Marketplace for 375 and it would fly! I wonder if its a good fridge. The reefer case thingy cover for my fridge was nearly that price. I'm hoping someone tries it out and lets us know how it runs.

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
I've got the Alpicool T36 which is a dual zone version. Works quite well (in my garage anyway) and it can be all fridge/all freezer or small freezer, bigger fridge. Has internal baskets for each section. YMMV