US Southwest AluCab Shadow Awn 270 Awning Alu Cab Never Installed 270 Awning With Brackets, Load Bars

• HTML tutorial

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA

Hello,

I have 2 (TWO) never used 270 AluCab Shadow Awn awnings for sale. Both are RHS and open from the PASSENGER SIDE and out. Both were never installed and have no puncture holes in the case that are usually done when they are installed on brackets.

Both were purchased for Ram Promaster service vehicles but never installed; service vehicles are gone so I have no need for these anymore. I was going to transfer one to my Ram truck and the other to the Jeep, but my truck rack Leitner Designs doesn't have brackets for these readily available and I don't have a TIG welder to make my own out of stainless. And my Jeep has a soft top on it currently and no rack. So they've been sitting in my work shop collecting dust now and need to go. They are brand new never installed and have no tears or stains. The covers have no tears or holes yet from installing to brackets. They look dusty because I recently did drywall in my shop and it got really dusty in there.

One comes with Universal mounts from AluCab and hardware/instructions, and also bought the load bars

The other comes without the universal mounts and no hardware (can be easily bought at Home Depot) but it does have the extra load bars

Features:

• Length (when closed): 2.6m
  • Weight: 24kg
  • Shade Area: 10 m2
  • Construction: Aluminium
  • Fitment Brackets: Various options available, attaching to strong roof rack, tents, campers or load bars
  • Orientation: RHS

All specs can be found on either or link up there ^^^^

Avoid the tax and crazy shipping from Australia or anywhere else in the states as these things are pretty heavy duty.

Asking

$1400 for the RHS Shadow Awn with brackets, hardware, load bars

Asking

$1300 for the RHS Shadow Awn without brackets, without hardware, WITH load bars
View attachment 108799View attachment 108800View attachment 108801View attachment 108802View attachment 108803

The price new with added load bars is $1,618.95 from ok4wd. Save a couple hundred getting an open box one.

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
Hi- we are in Carpinteria until tomorrow morning, then head north to Tahoe.
Dan

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
Hi- we are in Carpinteria until tomorrow morning, then head north to Tahoe.
Dan
If you're passing through Ontario I'll meet you. Carpinteria is 2.5 hrs away. Sorry I just can't drive out that far to deliver, but you're welcome to pick it up. I work 2 full time jobs and don't have the time unfortunately to drive out anywhere far.

TahoeFJ60

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Truckee, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Coll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ACE
If you're passing through Ontario I'll meet you. Carpinteria is 2.5 hrs away. Sorry I just can't drive out that far to deliver, but you're welcome to pick it up. I work 2 full time jobs and don't have the time unfortunately to drive out anywhere far.
Understandable, family was fixed on heading straight north and we left earlier than expected. Good luck with the sale.