Aloha from the 808State

• HTML tutorial

crackblock808

Rank 0

Traveler I

Aloha My Name in Luke from the Island Oahu, Hawaiian Islands. I was wondering if anyone here has used the Austrailiandirect.com.au products. I came across their youtube channel and I was interested in their 12volt 110 AH Battery Products with the DC/DC Chargers and Solar Panels. I wanted to know how their products hold up and see what reviews their customers have about them.

I Know I'm not a normal person on these forums but I hope to be around more often to learn and expand more in to the overland community.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Hello @crackblock808 ...The products themselves appear to be of good quality...One of the guys here in Brisbane has a large Kickass fridge / freezer and he loves it @colin ruge ...i guess shipping to you would be the killer, but people have done it and sometimes with the increaed shipping costs, still end up ahead as they were not able to source the gear they wanted locally ?...cheers

Ulysses

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Tannum Sands - Boyne Island, Queensland, Australia
First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

They’re certainly competitive of price. One of the ways they hit price points is by offering brand alternatives eg when they say ‘Anderson style’ they are not genuine Anderson sockets but they’re not dodgy Chinese knock-offs either :-)

Reactions: Luis Merlo