Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

With the addition of the Century shell, it was only right that I installed a matching Front Runners roof rack.

Finally installed my new Shrockworks plate bumper and OME HD springs and shocks. Loving this look.

Rear OME shocks installed:

Family trip to the top of Flag Pole Knob. Brother brought his Toyota also:

Did alittle weekend trip to Umstead State Park for some Mountain biking.

As stickers are key, Catch Me Outside. Lol:

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Bu3

Rank 0

Traveler I

Oregon
Really like your build. I had a 2010 Frontier 4x4 but had to trade it in. I was younger and found out my wife was pregnant so got the family car. Now I got a Tacoma and want to start building it. Done a few cheaper mods so far but really like what you have done with yours.

Reactions: Alexander Bunyard

Alexander Bunyard

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

Really like your build. I had a 2010 Frontier 4x4 but had to trade it in. I was younger and found out my wife was pregnant so got the family car. Now I got a Tacoma and want to start building it. Done a few cheaper mods so far but really like what you have done with yours.
I appreciate it. I had a King cab 2 wheel drive before. Then we had a kid, so I was allowed to upgrade to a crew cab 4 wheel drive.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Bu3

Vadim

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Great progress on your truck build, I really like that you went with functional upgrades instead of just cosmetic. I contemplated getting a frontier for a long time till the newer tacomas came out and if only the frontier didnt have a 12 year old design to their truck then I would have got one right away. I still havent pulled the trigger though. Still hoping for Nissan to update the truck.

Alexander Bunyard

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Harrisonburg, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Bunyard
Member #

Been away for awhile. Getting back into the routine of camping and wheeling. I've gone from the basic suspension lift to a full Titan Swap with Radflo coilovers all around. CJD upper and lower control arms. I've installed a set of Shrockworks skids to match my bumper. A Smittybilt 9500k winch and a load more.

Attachments

Reactions: Vadim and Neuvik

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Been away for awhile. Getting back into the routine of camping and wheeling. I've gone from the basic suspension lift to a full Titan Swap with Radflo coilovers all around. CJD upper and lower control arms. I've installed a set of Shrockworks skids to match my bumper. A Smittybilt 9500k winch and a load more.
Wow, big transformation, nice work. I love seeing the non-standard rigs get built.

-TJ

Reactions: Alexander Bunyard