Alabama Rigs & Coffee Meet

• HTML tutorial

Interested in a Rigs & Coffee meet in Clanton, AL?

• Interested

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Directive51

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wetumpka, AL, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hoggard
Member #

Hey everyone,

I have this posted in the facebook page, but I thought I should probably post it here as well. I moved to Alabama a few months ago, and while I have found some trails, I thought I would gauge the interest in hosting a Rigs & Coffee. Clanton is pretty centralized, and I have a large area available for the meet. It would be nice to get up with a few of you local guys.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can set a date.

Thanks,
Neil

Reactions: ibemarcus

Directive51

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wetumpka, AL, USA
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hoggard
Member #

So it looks like we have enough interest to go ahead and start planning. Is July too hot, or should we just try to plan it for the beginning of August?

Reactions: ibemarcus

Bamagirl

Rank 0

Traveler I

My only preference would be do it early morning so it’s not so hot and then when it’s over people can head to their other plans for the day. Or a ride might develop at the meet up and then there would be time to explore some.

An evening meet up might not be as hot either.

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hey everyone,

I have this posted in the facebook page, but I thought I should probably post it here as well. I moved to Alabama a few months ago, and while I have found some trails, I thought I would gauge the interest in hosting a Rigs & Coffee. Clanton is pretty centralized, and I have a large area available for the meet. It would be nice to get up with a few of you local guys.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can set a date.

Thanks,
Neil
There is one scheduled on August 4th if you guys are interested? The Southeast Overland Facebook page has it as an event. It started as a thread in here and the organizer moved the signup to this Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk