Alabama members

• HTML tutorial

rrjones2u

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

US
Let me know where in Alabama you live. I want to put together a state meet and greet or ride. Also looking for ideas for some good places to go, let me know those favorite spots. [emoji16] If you have questions, comments or just want to talk, dm me here, email me at rrjones2u@gmail.com, look me up on Facebook, Ross Jones, or even Instagram @fj_green_monster.

Ross Jones
OB#14007
Alabama member representative

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Living in Chelsea. Love going to the Talladega NF and the Bankhead NF. Also, the Little River Canyon/DeSoto Falls area. What area are you in?
Suggestion. Let's invite the Alabama Overland FB Group to join us for this event, so we can recruit some of those guys.

rrjones2u

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

US
Living in Chelsea. Love going to the Talladega NF and the Bankhead NF. Also, the Little River Canyon/DeSoto Falls area. What area are you in?
Suggestion. Let's invite the Alabama Overland FB Group to join us for this event, so we can recruit some of those guys.
Agreed, I am in Enterprise, AL Southeast but I go to TNF too.

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

Hope to have my jeep ready to go by June, but I've been to TNF and LRC a handful of times. Unfortunately they've fixed a lot of the challenging parts in 'dega, there was a Kia on 600-1 having no problems last I went late 2018. But the scenery and views along the way are still just as great

Sir Tmac

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Shreveport, LA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
McArthur
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Mobile area! Anybody got any trails within a decent distance of here? Also, if there any Alabama meet ups coming up I'd love to join

Also, I know this post is from a few months ago but figured I'd chime in

Reactions: Francis84