Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Lol... sorry for wrecking that on the radio! As soon as I hung up the mic, Amanda goes "ya know I think he was just trying to keep people positive about the drive to camp." Oops... It didn't even occur to me. Sorry @Narbob! :tearsofjoy:
You guys found me out. I'll need a better ruse next time!

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Hey guys, I posted a radio services guide and baofeng config file in the comms forum. I know @mmnorthdirections had some trouble with his radio, and @Reconnoiter asked about CHIRP... someone else asked to talk about radio on night 1 but we never got the chance... it might have been @dghcruising or @Reichling, can't remember.

Anyway, it's here. Hope it helps somebody, let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Yeah that photo was pretty early, I remember my driver-left tire slipping down a little. In retrospect I think I should have handled it as a V notch instead of only lifting the one side.

Reactions: Narbob and Kelly

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Nothing is worse, than the feeling you get when you break down in the middle of nowhere,..

... and nothing is better, than the feeling you get when you help someone out.

I just got these in the mail from @dghcruising. Thank you Dale!!!

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 3.13.54 PM.png

Last edited:

Recon2X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Monterey, CA
Member #

Should the "Member" banner be on my name or does that happen after I get assigned a number and all that Jazz?
If I remember correctly, you'll get your number with your badge and then you'll enter it in your info and I think there's a verification button and then it should populate.

Reactions: Steve Apel