Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
@picklejuice PS I think it's time to remove "Overlanding Noob" from your signature. You will never be NOOB again. I look forward to riding the trails again soon. "We are" Overland Bound......

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
@mmnorthdirections What about the part where we were chilling in the hot springs with a large naked man? And the copious amount of man-spooning going on at camp, haha!
I just want it on record that all of us had clothes on! hahaha
The hot spring was awesome!!!!

Reactions: picklejuice

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
@mmnorthdirections What about the part where we were chilling in the hot springs with a large naked man? And the copious amount of man-spooning going on at camp, haha!
Guys, it's Overland "Bound" as in "On the way there", not as in "Bound and gagged" ;-)

Last edited:

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
You need to be clear on this... Not everyone joined you semi naked guys sitting in a circle doing ???:flushed:

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Glad to see you guys arriving home safely and posting pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

Wanted to say thanks again for inviting us to join, and for all the help. We had a great time and we're excited to do it again, and we'll be more prepared next time, we definitely learned a lot. Sorry we missed saying goodbye to some of you on Friday night when we left, we made the rounds but still managed to miss some folks.

I think I'm going to put together a quick radio guide for the Baofengs with my config, links to the software, and explanation of the freqs, etc. in the comms forum, but I'll link it here too. If anyone is interested in improving their comms or becoming a ham, please feel free to PM me... I love talking radio and helping others if they're interested!

Thanks!

--Aaron & Amanda

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Glad to see you guys arriving home safely and posting pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

Wanted to say thanks again for inviting us to join, and for all the help. We had a great time and we're excited to do it again, and we'll be more prepared next time, we definitely learned a lot. Sorry we missed saying goodbye to some of you on Friday night when we left, we made the rounds but still managed to miss some folks.

I think I'm going to put together a quick radio guide for the Baofengs with my config, links to the software, and explanation of the freqs, etc. in the comms forum, but I'll link it here too. If anyone is interested in improving their comms or becoming a ham, please feel free to PM me... I love talking radio and helping others if they're interested!

Thanks!

--Aaron & Amanda
You got that Land Destroyer through places that defy the laws of physics! Great to meet you, and thank for making my life feel really lame with what you and Amanda are doing! Keep living the dream.

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Haha good call @Reconnoiter, I probably spent 4 hours yesterday trying to get the interior clean. Still haven't washed the exterior yet since I'm still hoping to go check out Cerro Gordo and Manzanar sometime this week before we have to relocate to San Diego area for her flight.

Reactions: Narbob and Kelly