Air compressor

• HTML tutorial

Bigsteve31

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Whittier ca
Member #

Can you mount the a ARB Air compressor under the bed of your truck and is it waterproof for water crossings

Rburt77YJ

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Maine
Member #

I do not know about the ARB but the Via air unit that i have has a remote intake so that it can be mounted anywhere so that it can be kept above any realistic water crossing. I am sure that ARB probably has something similar.

I have been really happy with my via air unit. It has better specs than the ARB unit and is made for the long haul continuous duty applications. So if your doing your tires and a your friends too you do not have to worry about it over heating.

In my YJ i ended up mounting it under the drivers seat to keep it clean since i live in the land of winter salty roads.

Bigsteve31

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Whittier ca
Member #

Ok thank you boss
I do not know about the ARB but the Via air unit that i have has a remote intake so that it can be mounted anywhere so that it can be kept above any realistic water crossing. I am sure that ARB probably has something similar.

I have been really happy with my via air unit. It has better specs than the ARB unit and is made for the long haul continuous duty applications. So if your doing your tires and a your friends too you do not have to worry about it over heating.

In my YJ i ended up mounting it under the drivers seat to keep it clean since i live in the land of winter salty roads.
Thank you boss

LostMayhem

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Maccione
Member #

Which VIAR unit are you running?

MAB Adventure

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I just ordered an “Air Armour” air compressor. Labeled M240, the whole thing is housed in o 50 cal ammo can.
It had high reviews. Found the best price on Special Opps Tools. Has anyone tried on of these out?