• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

USA
First Name
Red
Last Name
Ranger
Member #

hello everyone.. Currently wheelin a red ranger, almost old enough for historic vehicle plates.. but ultimately i want it to become a high riding crawler..

that said, i'm in the process of acquiring a safer vehicle for anticipated highway travel, to destinations with trails that lead to the places we need 4x4's to get to =]

Reactions: Pindal and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

hello everyone.. Currently wheelin a red ranger, almost old enough for historic vehicle plates.. but ultimately i want it to become a high riding crawler..

that said, i'm in the process of acquiring a safer vehicle for anticipated highway travel, to destinations with trails that lead to the places we need 4x4's to get to =]
Hello and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: RedPowerRanger

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Had a Ranger "back in the day". Just an underpowered, 4 cylinder with 2wd then. But I had fun in it. :-)

Reactions: RedPowerRanger

Enthusiast I

USA
First Name
Red
Last Name
Ranger
Member #

Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Had a Ranger "back in the day". Just an underpowered, 4 cylinder with 2wd then. But I had fun in it. :-)
When I’m on the interstate, anywhere above 55mph really, the 4L feels like it’s a 24y/o engine.. Everything below 40mph is the sweet spot, and below 15mph, it feels unstoppable [short of driving into an immovable object]. I try not to push it TOO hard... I’ve been told that’s the secret to making these things last forever =D