Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hey all. I have a 03 Superduty that is going to get a lol love from me. The leveling springs I got from rough country several years ago are going to be replaced. I'm going to get a 4 inch kit from icon racing eventually.
The difficult part I'm running into is wheels. Finding one with the 4.5 backspacing or -24mm offset in a 17 or 18 inch wheel and not a total bro wheel (no offense bro bros)
The brands are typical kMc xd motometal yota yota. I wanted simple but not outdated and easy to clean. Not cheap but not 3 pieces race wheels.
I'm not going to wheel this truck hard or even moderately, it's just to big for everything around here. Now I say I didn't want want bro but I do like the machined black wheels.
Anyway looking for some different brands, gotta get rid of the grandpa tires as the wife calls em
20150517_110852.jpg

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Hi @stoney126 have you checked out Method wheels. they are light and I have read some great reviews. They can be pricey depending on where you get them. Also check out Level 8 pro series through America's tire or discount tire they are also light and good reviews.
I would love to change out my wheels. good luck.....

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Ya my wheels don't bug me but if I want some more meat on the tires I'll need something wider. I'll check those out.