US West AEV Prospector XL rear bed and goodies parting out!!

• HTML tutorial

That_Guy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine California
First Name
Matt
Last Name
P
I am selling the entire rear of my 2018 AEV Prospector Xl.

*EVERYTHING EXCEPT:
1) The spare tire
2) The traffic minder rear yellow warning flasher

Everything else is going.

Why? I am moving to a flatbed system (Norweld aluminum flatbed tray and then a camper).

This current setup has worked perfectly for me, but I want to be able to tow a 5th wheel form time to time so I have to have a flatbed.

"So are you selling everything together or individual parts?"

Of course, I would like to sell everything. We find a place with an overhead gantry crane and we lift off the bed and put it on whatever you have. I would drive to your location in the USA to do this… road trips are what we do.
That being said, if it comes to it, I will part by part.

MAJOR COMPONENTS
  1. Decked bed tray system.
  2. Bedslide 1000lb slider on top of the decked system (using a better custom installation system)
  3. Custom Wilco rack (additional strong points, guards for awning and water tank, additional attachment points for Alucab awning etc)
  4. Wilco swing out tire carrier (you see it fit’s a 40” tire easily).
  5. LED and HID lighting on the bed (rear facing and lights that light up the bed area).
  6. ¾ and 1/8 size air hose reels (set up to use as an air system to pressurize the water tank to have pressured water showers) and to air up tires etc. (Air compressor not included)
  7. AEV bed (not aftermarket but full conversion) with AEV bumper and ARB drop step. *You will have to get the AEV (or similar) suspension for the rear if you want to fit 40” tires.
  8. Autohome MED Grand Tour in Black Storm pop up tent. Used once. Excellent condition.

Interested? Let’s talk.
*Also have the original AEV Prospector XL tailgate for sale.

Attachments

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

I missed the price.
Definitely like the tire carrier replacing the tailgate.