Adventures of Ben's Willys

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

benmmc

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Hey y'all, been a while since I've been on here. I had a Tacoma that I was building up, but sold it and I've been driving a Crosstrek for the past four years or so. Wanted something a little bigger and more capable, so the other day I went out and bought a new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys in Sarge Green!

wiilys.jpg

I love it so far. Had an XJ before the Tacoma and loved that little Jeep. This reminds me of it, but everything is new and this one is probably a little more capable.

Anywho, looking forward to modding it. Nothing major planned, since everything is almost already the way I want it. I love the skinny knobby tires, and it already has CarPlay, etc. But I will be having lots of adventures with it, that's for sure.

The overland Herbivore

Rank III
Adventure

Member III

Rushford, Fillmore County, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Schwanke
Member #

Hey y'all, been a while since I've been on here. I had a Tacoma that I was building up, but sold it and I've been driving a Crosstrek for the past four years or so. Wanted something a little bigger and more capable, so the other day I went out and bought a new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys in Sarge Green!

View attachment 201135

I love it so far. Had an XJ before the Tacoma and loved that little Jeep. This reminds me of it, but everything is new and this one is probably a little more capable.

Anywho, looking forward to modding it. Nothing major planned, since everything is almost already the way I want it. I love the skinny knobby tires, and it already has CarPlay, etc. But I will be having lots of adventures with it, that's for sure.
Enjoy it! We just picked up a 21 willys in the stinger Gray and love it. I don’t see many changes needed other than some add ins to get camping. Have fun

Reactions: benmmc

benmmc

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Ball Ground, GA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
McCloskey
Member #

Enjoy it! We just picked up a 21 willys in the stinger Gray and love it. I don’t see many changes needed other than some add ins to get camping. Have fun
Congrats!

Added a stubby antenna and bought a hitch receiver. Haven't installed the hitch receiver yet though. Probably will do it this weekend.