Adventure Overland 'Spring' Show 2018 - 04/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Talisker

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

The Lake District, UK
Member #

Following the inaugural OB Adventure Overland Show gathering in September 2017, here is another great opportunity to see a load of amazing rigs and adventure travel vendors all over again!

This "all-new" Spring event will feature some additional indoor trade stands as well as designated camping areas for as many forum members as can attend!

Featuring all forms of independent/organised ‘alternative travel’, the aim of the ADVENTURE TRAVEL & OVERLAND SHOW is simple … to bring together “under one roof” so to speak, the type of folk who love exploring the great outdoors. It’s the only event of it’s type in the UK!

More info here: http://www.adventureoverlandshow.net/adventure-overland-spring-show

View Rally Point
Last edited:

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

This one event I've been trying to get to for a few years, but it always clashed with, or close to, other stuff going on. Hopefully I'll make it to the Spring event.

Reactions: Talisker

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

So Guys

This is coming up soon,
I WILL be at this event and will be sorting out with the event organisers an area for a Club Pitch so we can all pitch up together,
Something which didn't quite go to plan last year as they didn't really know what to do with us so to speak

Mr E

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

U.K.
Hopefully a few more can be present next year! Hoping to have my roof tent or expo trailer by then as well !
I have no need for a trailer, but do really fancy building one if you haven't got yours yet + still fancy one.
I'm bored building track bikes and engines, fancy either a 101 restoration or a trailer - but i'd never use either so keep talking myself out of it.

I plan to build if using a defender rear axle and 1" box section, with internals to suit need - but i don't need it!

Open to a chat if you fancy