First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
197830210_911256086120552_1413389230749260942_n.jpg

Having just returned from the Adventure Overland Show I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the members that came to camp, visit and say hello.

It was great that old members were there to welcome new members and for the members that joined just before the Coronavirus Pandemic this was their first time to meet up and share their stories and dreams.

Being the first show to go ahead since the Pandemic it was always expected to be busy especially as it was combined with other shows such as the Monster Trucks and Campervan Show. But that being said I was surprised to still see more members than expected visit and make the effort to get involved. Overland Bound without the involvement of the members would be nothing so I'd like to also say a personal thank you and an additional thank you for how welcome you all made my grandson Dominic feel, he had a ball.

Anyone who attended lets see your photos, they can be added to this thread and lets share the experience.

Once again thank you.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

We only made it up for the day on Sunday and missed saying hello to some but it was great to catch-up with those still around. Here’s a selection of my photos (yes I like LandCruisers!!)

Attachments

Welshboy1981

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wales UK
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Jones
Was great to meet you mate and kenzie was gorgeous and so funny louise wanted to take him home

(just realised this was a post from last year lol )