jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
Kind of late to this build thread but I’ll try to post as many pics as I can. I used to have a 2010 4Runner sadly she was hit and totaled so I figured I’d try out Jeep and so far it’s been great.. minus a couple of things.

Parts list:
Overland vehicle systems RTT(currently not on rig)
EAG roof rack
EAG front bumper
Safariland snorkel
Warn winch
33/12.50r15 Nitto M/T
Baja design light bar and pods

Unfortunately it’s pretty much stock height have a rubicon express lift on the way!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: RedDogMaster

RedDogMaster

Rank II

Enthusiast III

SE USA
First Name
RDog
Last Name
Master
Kind of late to this build thread but I’ll try to post as many pics as I can. I used to have a 2010 4Runner sadly she was hit and totaled so I figured I’d try out Jeep and so far it’s been great.. minus a couple of things.

Parts list:
EAG roof rack
EAG front bumper
Safariland snorkel
Warn winch
33/12.50r15 Nitto M/T

Unfortunately it’s pretty much stock height have a rubicon express lift on the way!
Very nice! I'm not all about Lift for the sake of Lift, but no doubt that the clearance you'll get will help tremendously! Enjoy the Jeep!

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt

Parts list:
EAG roof rack
EAG front bumper
Safariland snorkel
Warn winch
33/12.50r15 Nitto M/T

Very nice! I'm not all about Lift for the sake of Lift, but no doubt that the clearance you'll get will help tremendously! Enjoy the Jeep!
I am also not personally a fan of super big lifts my rubicon lift is about 2.5 inches and after it sets in it’ll probably be around 2 inches with gear and I’ll probably stick with 33s

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
Nice rig! I am new to Jeeps myself, but so far so good.
Yea I more or less stumbled upon the Jeep I am a Toyota guy at heart but I wanted to see the hype of a Jeep and so far I enjoy it minus the fact I need new suspension and had to replace the oil cooler after 3 months of owner ship lol it’s been good