Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
E-locker may be hard. At least with the FJ you have to swap rear end. Don't know about the 4r.

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
The T-Force package os a Gulf States only regional add on. KDSS is only available on the Trail models, and e-locking rear is only available on the Trail and TRD Pro.

Congrats on the new ride! Several of us can gladly help you part with more of your money. :mask:
:tearsofjoy:

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

More miles on the T4R.

194 :-)

So far I think the rear shocks at stock and 2 inches too short... (dealer put a "lift") on it... I will investigate this further.

I drove off a ledge and felt something bottom out in the rear suspension... felt familiar.. like shocks ....

Can't find a good spot for the O.B. badge...

It's comfy... even at 6 foot 3 and 275.... even the back seat.

I am gonna test out that t force roof rack this weekend and see if I like it.... I have my reservations.

The tires force front skid is not all that and a back of peanut butter pretzels either in the front, underneath it's really stout but under the license plate on think it is weak sauce.

So I will research prioritizing a build list... aim small miss small I reckon

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
If they used the stock shocks you could be feeling internal shock stop bottoming on droop, call them to the carpet!!!!!

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Update

My first yota.

It's been interesting so far. It has more or less been named T-Force One :-) and has been properly badged as any self reapecting OB toyota should be.

But... I found myself in a pickle... i am not towing yet... or wheeling yet... because I want to get past the break in period a bit first...

But I wanted to move my boat to mow... and noticed... I bought a brand new rig with a receiver hitch... and no wires.

Yes... no trailer plug :-( I will call the dealer tomorrow I guess.

P.s. I don't see a tow/haul here so should I just manually shift it ? I am concerned about burning up overdrive.... boat is a 16ft Jon boat... a few hundred pounds with 1 inch plywood floors and center console/troll motor included.. and a 50hp evenrude. I estimate it is 200lb.