15x8 Procomp 252 Street lock gloss black wheels
Smittybilt Seat Covers
3 in Foldable Memory Foam Mattress
Coleman Stove
ARB Compressor and Hose Kit
ARB Tire Inflator
Custom Window Vents with Bug Screen
Custom Bed/Platform
2 Plano Sportsman trunks hold dirtbike gear and camping items like my solar shower and bedding etc

Tons of stuff in all the Molle pouches including a headlamp, jumper pack, first aid, toilet paper, trash bags, eno hammock and lights, all weather radio etc.

Btw the compressor switch is mounted to a panel that fills the gap on the right side of the bed. I just hadn’t had time to cut the piece to fit in there when these pics were taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Lane

True North Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Milan,TN
Member #

As of right now I’m shopping spare tire carrier ideas. It’s looking like my 5x8 utility trailer is going to get upgraded with its own roof rack and it’s own basket to free the basket on the Jeep up for the spare. We’ll see. I don’t care much for carrying it up top, but it’s the best solution I’ve found short of dropping 2k on new bumpers that I don’t really want.

Reactions: Eric Lane

Donald Miller

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Canby, OR
Member #

Yeah for the rear tire carrier I picked up the Smittybilt one for my XJ.

View attachment 66343

I already have the nice arb front so just needed the rear. It's a nice option if you dont mind spending some coin.

In regards to the trailer, I'm thinking of building one myself. Just gotta find the right candidate. Maybe some old military trailer of some sorts to make sweet. Do you have a y pics of your trailer setup so far? Curious for ideas.

True North Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Milan,TN
Member #

I’ve been meaning to take some pics of my trailer to post. I wanted a military trailer, but opted not to due to weight and the fact that my trailer is primarily used to haul dirt bikes. I’ll get some pics of it when I get back home and post them.

True North Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Milan,TN
Member #

Thanks. The window vents work perfect. I’ve had them in during some pretty ridiculous thunderstorms and haven’t seen a drop of water come in yet. Keeps the bugs and rain out, and lets a little fresh air in. I’ve been thinking about a 2nd set that will just be bug screen though to get a little more air flow when there isn’t a threat of rain. Should be simple enough to make. I just hate those big sleeve things that fit over the top of the doors.

True North Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Milan,TN
Member #

IMG_4236.JPG

New Cooper STT Pros. Very happy so far. I chalk tested these and had an alignment done so we’ll see what kind of mileage I get out of them.