'97 Mitsubishi Montero SR

• HTML tutorial

AZPAJERO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale
Member #

Sup y'all. New around here. Love seeing all the rigs and thought I'd share mine. She's been a work in progress and is far from done (aren't they always :blush:) but happy with how she's progressing. 6" suspension lift from AdventureDrivenDesign, 5.29 gears, front Detroit locker, factory rear locker sitting on 37's.

here is before and after shots.

Check out full build here: https://www.instagram.com/azpajero/

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Sweet looking rig. Love the people with older rigs that don’t have the monthly payment of new vehicles. Looks like a very capable vehicle. Nice.

Reactions: AZPAJERO and Nbyapp

AZPAJERO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale
Member #

Sweet looking rig. Love the people with older rigs that don’t have the monthly payment of new vehicles. Looks like a very capable vehicle. Nice.
Thank you very much. I too prefer keeping the older rigs 'alive' as opposed to new. Nothing wrong with new of course, just not what floats my boat. Sweet looking JKU ya got there!!

Reactions: Nbyapp

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Thank you very much. I too prefer keeping the older rigs 'alive' as opposed to new. Nothing wrong with new of course, just not what floats my boat. Sweet looking JKU ya got there!!
Thank so much work in progress. About 70% to where I want it. Thanks again.

Reactions: AZPAJERO

Urban gorilla

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Pennsauken nj
Member #

NICE!!! We have a great group of Montero guys out here with a ton of knowledge regarding Montero/Pajero/Raider platform. If you haven't already, go check out www.adventuredrivendesign.com.

Also, if you're on Facebook, there is a great group called Mitsubishi Montero's USA.
Love those guys, I've ordered from them a couple times. Gonna do rear trailing arms after shes up and running.

Reactions: AZPAJERO