95 Bronco build

• HTML tutorial

overlandford

Rank 0

Traveler I

Did you weld in a stub shaft too? Using the lock out to hold the tire carrier would be cool but not sure how bad it would raddle?

You could use it to lock open if on a side hill or something. Neve seen one built with a 4wd hub, just trailer hub parts you might be onto something.

Question 2, how many Broncos ya got, there's three in this bumper build lol

Last edited:

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Good job using old parts to make something functional. The cut out for the LED lights is a nice touch.

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Nice bronco. My kiddos miss the rumble of the flow masters from the 5.8 we had! Good luck getting her outfitted. Genius swing out build

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

bonsaidave

Rank III

Advocate II

Oh to be able to weld. :sunglasses: Nice job.... officially jealous. :grinning:
Thanks guys for the comments. As I stated I got this Bronco in a trade. It had set in parking lot for 3 months of the previous owners work. He tried to hack through the bed to get to the fuel pump out. He had said the fuel pump was bad but once I got it home and drop the tank and got the fuel pump out the ground wire just falling off the pump. After I get the pump and tank back in I put gas in it and the tank had a small leak. So I pulled the tank back out to try to weld it with a MIG welder but it was so Rusty I kept on kept burning and chasing holes around. So I ended up purchasing a new tank.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Thanks guys for the comments. As I stated I got this Bronco in a trade. It had set in parking lot for 3 months of the previous owners work. He tried to hack through the bed to get to the fuel pump out. He had said the fuel pump was bad but once I got it home and drop the tank and got the fuel pump out the ground wire just falling off the pump. After I get the pump and tank back in I put gas in it and the tank had a small leak. So I pulled the tank back out to try to weld it with a MIG welder but it was so Rusty I kept on kept burning and chasing holes around. So I ended up purchasing a new tank.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Wow! :openmouth:

bonsaidave

Rank III

Advocate II

nikon 039.JPG nikon 038.JPG nikon 037.JPG nikon 035.JPG nikon 032.JPG nikon 023.JPG nikon 027.JPG nikon 019.JPG nikon 018.JPG nikon 017.JPG nikon 015.JPG nikon 013.JPG nikon 010.JPG nikon 007.JPG nikon 006.JPG nikon 008.JPG nikon 001.JPG nikon 005.JPG Next thing I did was build some cargo drawers. Only because I found 2 sheet of 3/4" ply wood in the dumpster at work. One man trash is another man treasure. I don't have a large budget so it sort of budget build if you have not noticed. Since I'm a hardwood installer that's what I use for my runners and the wax work great. I also needed a place of my shot guns for hunting season. All in all I sent about 35 bucks on the hole thing.

Attachments

Last edited: