Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser with 244,000 miles. In pretty good shape. Runs and drives good. Good rubber. Interior in good shape. Radio works but not good. Replaced the muffler, power steering pump & hoses. Doesn’t leak or burn oil. Ac works ok. All electrical works. Birfeilds don’t leak. I have replaced the springs with Old Man Emu mediums in the front and heavies in the back. Sway bar relocate brackets and castor correction plates installed. New front pads and rotors. Does come with factory running boards. Rebuilt title due to tree landing on it back in 2000. Asking $8,000 obo. Read Less

Reactions: EXPO_D1

overland.productions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Heath, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Rayne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5ENL
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser with 244,000 miles. In pretty good shape. Runs and drives good. Good rubber. Interior in good shape. Radio works but not good. Replaced the muffler, power steering pump & hoses. Doesn’t leak or burn oil. Ac works ok. All electrical works. Birfeilds don’t leak. I have replaced the springs with Old Man Emu mediums in the front and heavies in the back. Sway bar relocate brackets and castor correction plates installed. New front pads and rotors. Does come with factory running boards. Rebuilt title due to tree landing on it back in 2000. Asking $8,000 obo. Read Less
Does it have lockers?