9/18-9/19 trip leaving from WNC

• HTML tutorial

Benjamin

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western North Carolina
Member #

Hey all. Looking to do an overnight trip this coming Monday and Tuesday. I have a stock 4Runner and will be going out regardless of anyone tagging along. Looking at brown mountain and/or hurricane creek. Maybe even something in North Georgia. I'd love some company if anyone is interested. Just me and my dog as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Benjamin

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western North Carolina
Member #

A friend and I will be out there tomorrow by noon. Probably gonna camp on the trail. Maybe we'll see you out there. I'll have a charcoal 4Runner an she'll be in a red 4Runner.

NC4RNNR

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Winston Salem
Member #

I heard brown mountain really had one trail for trucks that was basically a gravel road. The other trails were ATV only. Is that not the case? Also, where is hurricane creek?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Benjamin

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western North Carolina
Member #

I heard brown mountain really had one trail for trucks that was basically a gravel road. The other trails were ATV only. Is that not the case? Also, where is hurricane creek?

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I can't say for sure about brown mtn. I'm currently in a stock rig so trying not to get to crazy but hurricane creek seems to be an easy enough trail. It's off the pigeon river and 40.