Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hello, I would like to join you on this trip and just RSVP'd. I'm coming from the Tri Cities.

Reactions: Ceg

Lothar

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
My wife and I will be there in our Jeep. I'll work on getting our CB operational beforehand.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hello, I would like to join you on this trip and just RSVP'd. I'm coming from the Tri Cities.
I will add you to the list. Let us know if you will be camping out and/or joining us for the potluck after the trip.

Reactions: Lothar

Lothar

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I will add you to the list. Let us know if you will be camping out and/or joining us for the potluck after the trip.
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the invitation. My wife and I would like to join you for the potluck but will be heading back to the Tri Cities afterwards. Please let me know what food item we can bring

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the invitation. My wife and I would like to join you for the potluck but will be heading back to the Tri Cities afterwards. Please let me know what food item we can bring
We are cooking bratwurst on the BBQ. Someone said they may bring hamburgers. A side dish of whatever would work. If it needs to go in a fridge, you can leave it in ours at the EWE Club House until we return.

Lothar

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
An update, my wife and I are still coming but will head back to the TC after the trail ride and unfortunately will miss the potluck. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and keeping our fingers crossed we'll see some big horn sheep

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
An update, my wife and I are still coming but will head back to the TC after the trail ride and unfortunately will miss the potluck. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and keeping our fingers crossed we'll see some big horn sheep
You may want to bypass the town of Selah since the Selah Community Day Parade is the same morning. You can take I-82 exit 26 to bypass town. There is a gas station there if you need to top off. Chevron Yakima to 3250 Selah Loop Rd

Last edited:

Lothar

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
It's been a bit but decades later, I'm still removing Yakima Firing Center dust out of my ears, eyes, and nose. I am indeed familiar with that gas station. Thanks for the heads up on the parade.

Lothar

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Richland, WA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Bloom
Member #

Service Branch
Army
We’ll leave our Bimini top on then. See everyone NLT 930

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
The EWE 2022 Go Play Topless (in the rain) Video is up on our Rumble Channel. Please "Like", Share, and Subscribe.

Reactions: Ubiety