• HTML tutorial

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

25.jpg 1.jpg 13.jpg 26.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 14.jpg Hey guys,

i just started with overloading. my buddy got me into it just wanted to show off some pics. its not done yet and its still a work in progress. any questions about it let me know. its a 1986 Toyota 4Runner DLX i got from Florida, 5-speed manual has a 4 in lift on 33x12.5R15, I'm gonna get a set of general grabber x3 for it same size. its rhino lined inside and out and just redid the dash and I'm gonna put new inner and outer wheel bearings and new cv axles in, in a couple months so many other things, but anyways here are some pics of it. hope you guys like it!! :)

Last edited:

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

i just got my 4x4 working. my locking hubs didn't work. the spring wasn't there but i got aftermarket ones I'm gonna put in when it gets warmer. lol

Reactions: STPICKENS

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

If you can find all the correct parts for the factory aisin hubs, I would suggest sticking with them. They are robust and all the parts are available to rebuild them. Your T4R reminds me of my 85 pickup. Man, I miss that truck... good luck and may the force be with you.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

I didn't do it the guy I bought it off of did it and he just drilled holes and bolted it right down into it which isn't the way I wanted it done but I'm going to change it later on

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

I love the bed liner on the outside, I really want to get my Excursion done.

Reactions: Teamngotel