7108 here from Columbia, MD

• HTML tutorial

md_overlander

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Columbia, Maryland
Member #

Hey y'all new to the overland bound community! My current rig is a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a 3.5" Metalcloak lift, 35" nitto trail grapplers on stock wheels for now. I have a K&N CAI, with a throttle body spacer, superchips flashcal + add on tunes. I'm looking to start outfitting for camping and overlanding. Its currently my daily until can find another rig for that job.

I have done a few trips when it was in its stock configuration, through George Washington National Forest, Big Dogs Offroad Park, Chaos Offroad Park, Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Southington Offroad Park, and have determined based on my experiences in the first year of ownership of this rig, that I wanted to go for more of an overland build than a rock crawler type of build.

I hope to do more trips in the near future with the community. A pic of my rig as she sits today! I have many more pics on my Instagram feed @4_lo_and_slo

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: GreyWolf

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey y'all new to the overland bound community! My current rig is a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with a 3.5" Metalcloak lift, 35" nitto trail grapplers on stock wheels for now. I have a K&N CAI, with a throttle body spacer, superchips flashcal + add on tunes. I'm looking to start outfitting for camping and overlanding. Its currently my daily until can find another rig for that job.

I have done a few trips when it was in its stock configuration, through George Washington National Forest, Big Dogs Offroad Park, Chaos Offroad Park, Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Southington Offroad Park, and have determined based on my experiences in the first year of ownership of this rig, that I wanted to go for more of an overland build than a rock crawler type of build.

I hope to do more trips in the near future with the community. A pic of my rig as she sits today! I have many more pics on my Instagram feed @4_lo_and_slo

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey David and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: md_overlander

md_overlander

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Columbia, Maryland
Member #

Took her out in some dirt while visiting some fams in Ohio this past weekend. I need to find a new front driveshaft, ripped the factory boot and the joint is starting to show some wear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk