US Southeast 5th Gen SSO Roof Rack *SOLD*

• HTML tutorial

Epeves

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Evans, Ga
Member #

5th Gen 4Runner Southern Style Offroad roof rack. Full length. No drilling. Black powder coated. I have had it on for about 2 weeks. I set my tent on it, but nothing has been mounted. I have all the instructions, hardware, and parts. Original price for the rack is $1138. It comes with the Black Oxide Stainless bolts, black anodized crossbars, and clear vinyl to put under the windscreen. Evans, GA $975

Attachments

Jonny G

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gorham, ME, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gertig
Member #

Might be interested. I'm in Greenville, SC. Not sure yet how far away but will be looking it up. Brand of the rack is Southern Style Offroad?

Epeves

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Evans, Ga
Member #

Might be interested. I'm in Greenville, SC. Not sure yet how far away but will be looking it up. Brand of the rack is Southern Style Offroad?
Yep, Southern Style Offroad. I will be in Greenville on June 7th. I could bring it with me.

Reactions: Jonny G

Jonny G

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gorham, ME, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gertig
Member #

Yep, Southern Style Offroad. I will be in Greenville on June 7th. I could bring it with me.
Let me give it a bit of thought. May not be able to part with the $975 right now. I also see that you may not have a moonroof. Do you know/think that the rack would impact the functionality of the moonroof? Can't find this on their website. Guess the cross bars could be taken off at that location huh?

I'll be in touch after the weekend. Thanks man!

Epeves

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Evans, Ga
Member #

I don’t have a sunroof but I don’t see a problem with having one. Just put the cross bars in a different spot. Let me know.

Jonny G

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gorham, ME, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Gertig
Member #

Hey Epeves, I going to have to pass on the rack. Thanks for offering to show it when you're in Greenville later this week.