Launch Member

Contributor I

Endicott, NY, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jones
Member #

I live in upstate N.Y. I have a 2018 TRD off road premium I am working on. Looking forward to meeting people to overland with88732

Reactions: jishman1

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Figured since I was new here, that I’d introduce myself and my rig....I have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5....it’s slowly transforming into my dream rig....View attachment 88728View attachment 88729definitely have more plans for it. Hoping to find some members close to where I’m at to have some meets and hit up some trails.View attachment 88727
Welcome. Nice Rig..of course I'm a bit bias. :sunglasses: Look forward to seeing your build out. Don't forget to introduce yourself on the 4Runner Registry thread at this LINK.

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Figured since I was new here, that I’d introduce myself and my rig....I have a 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5....it’s slowly transforming into my dream rig....definitely have more plans for it. Hoping to find some members close to where I’m at to have some meets and hit up some trails.
Nice rig, I really like the black on red look you got going on there.

Last edited:

StuntmanMike

Rank IV

Advocate II

Newport RI
The great looking for Runner! I love the stance. I just got one too, I'm looking forward to modding in a bit and getting it Off off-road.

Some sort of East Coast meet up would be awesome!

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

Nice rig man. We have a 17 Taco OR and a 19 4Runner TRD OR Premium. Where are you located in PA?
I am located in NW PA....in Kane, PA. I’m about 2 hours from Altoona, where you’re from. All of us in this area, we need to all get together for a meet of some sort. I’d definitely like to check out your Tacoma and 4Runner. Always good to see what others are doing for upgrades. I’ve been thinking about making a trip to Bald Eagle State Forest and exploring around/camping.

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

The great looking for Runner! I love the stance. I just got one too, I'm looking forward to modding in a bit and getting it Off off-road.

Some sort of East Coast meet up would be awesome!
Thanks! You’ll definitely love your 4Runner....I’ve only had mine a few months and it was the best money I’ve ever spent. They definitely look really good when they are lifted and have some bigger tires on it. Look forward to seeing what becomes of your 4Runner.

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

I am located in NW PA....in Kane, PA. I’m about 2 hours from Altoona, where you’re from. All of us in this area, we need to all get together for a meet of some sort. I’d definitely like to check out your Tacoma and 4Runner. Always good to see what others are doing for upgrades. I’ve been thinking about making a trip to Bald Eagle State Forest and exploring around/camping.
For sure man! I’d love to get together with some people! I’ve been planning on going to bald eagle now for a while just have had to be put on hold with the birth of our son. Currently spending time at children’s hospital in Pittsburgh getting him better to come home. Once we are back home and situated again I’d love to meet up and do a trip/overnight stay at Bald Eagle. I’m only a short drive from it just never made it there! As far as the 4 runner it’s stock right now (the wife’s ride) and my Taco I have a post on here somewhere with its pictures and mods! Just starting out but plan to upgrade as I find I need things

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

For sure man! I’d love to get together with some people! I’ve been planning on going to bald eagle now for a while just have had to be put on hold with the birth of our son. Currently spending time at children’s hospital in Pittsburgh getting him better to come home. Once we are back home and situated again I’d love to meet up and do a trip/overnight stay at Bald Eagle. I’m only a short drive from it just never made it there! As far as the 4 runner it’s stock right now (the wife’s ride) and my Taco I have a post on here somewhere with its pictures and mods! Just starting out but plan to upgrade as I find I need things
Great to hear, and congrats on the birth of your son. Definitely keep me in mind if you plan to make the trip up to Bald Eagle, I’d love to meet up. Always good to have a group. I went and checked out your Tacoma post, that thing is pretty sweet....always loved that color. I also seen that you’re in the Air Force or was in? My girlfriend was enlisted in the Air Force for 6 years....so definitely respect that. Anyways I definitely look forward to getting together in the future and see what kind of badass places we can find.

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Great to hear, and congrats on the birth of your son. Definitely keep me in mind if you plan to make the trip up to Bald Eagle, I’d love to meet up. Always good to have a group. I went and checked out your Tacoma post, that thing is pretty sweet....always loved that color. I also seen that you’re in the Air Force or was in? My girlfriend was enlisted in the Air Force for 6 years....so definitely respect that. Anyways I definitely look forward to getting together in the future and see what kind of badass places we can find.
Thanks man! Yeah I did 4 years active duty back in 08, then a few years in reserves. I have a pretty good looking route around bald eagle I wanna try that another member posted. It’s posted up in the bald eagle section if you want to check it out!

jishman1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Explorer I

Ludlow, PA, USA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Ishman
Member #

Yea, in the downloadable trails list, I found all the trail suggestions for Bald Eagle.....probably the same one you are referring to. Definitely wanna check them all out. They also have listed a Cafe/Brewery right nearby the area....would make a good meeting area before we would head out.

Reactions: Cody_Gorsuch

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Congratulations on the birth of your son @Cody_Gorsuch!

Yea, in the downloadable trails list, I found all the trail suggestions for Bald Eagle.....probably the same one you are referring to. Definitely wanna check them all out. They also have listed a Cafe/Brewery right nearby the area....would make a good meeting area before we would head out.
Elk Creek Cafe is a great before, during, and/or after stop.

Welcome to Overland Bound and the East region from northeast Pa! Always nice to see a fellow Pennsylvanian. Look forward to meeting you out there so keep your eye on the events calendar for things going in our region. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask.

It’s been my intention to start doing small group (<10) meetups in BESF. It’s already been an interesting year but keep an eye out for those.