Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I have not read the article, I was just wondering how they can afford to just travel

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Nice write-up.

I'd like to add this family, if I may: 4wd Overland Travel | 5GoOverland

It's not "full-time" to my knowledge, but they're on one hell of an adventure, regardless.
Cool family! Just to be clear we narrowed this specific article down to folks who are overlanding fulltime and crossing international borders. These are the folks who are inspiring us to do the same in 2022.

Eric

Reactions: WAYAWAY

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
These folks have been inspiring us. We have been international but not fulltime. We plan on going fulltime around the globe starting in 2022. These 5 families are out there doing it now.

Hope this article is inspiring to you too: 5 Families Full-Time Overlanding Internationally

#inspiration
Awesome write-up ... How amazing it must be for children to grow up being exposed to so many different cultures!

Nice write-up.

I'd like to add this family, if I may: 4wd Overland Travel | 5GoOverland

It's not "full-time" to my knowledge, but they're on one hell of an adventure, regardless.
Wow! Just Wow! Signed up for their blog updates and followed them on FB ... definitely interested in where this family will head next.

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Awesome write-up ... How amazing it must be for children to grow up being exposed to so many different cultures!

Wow! Just Wow! Signed up for their blog updates and followed them on FB ... definitely interested in where this family will head next.
Like I said we are on track to follow in their footsteps in 2020. We've already been traveling fulltime for 6 years, but just in North America. In 2022 we plan on launching fulltime outside of this continent ourselves. Our son who just turned 3 has been to 25 National Parks, 67 National Park service units, 40 US states, 2000 miles into Mexico and 500 miles into Canada. Not bad for someone who just turned 3 right?

It has made a huge difference for him developmentally it seems. He doesn't really do screens of any kind, he meets and speaks with folks from all different walks of life, he's a hiker having hiked 2 miles by himself 6 times already (we're shooting for 3 miles this year) the longest hike he's done is 2.7 miles.

It's been pretty cool to give him this kind of start to his little life.

Reactions: DevilDodge