Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I hope this is a thing. My previous employer had a Mahindra with the diesel and it was a very well built little rig. More than once I thought it would be fun to own one. Only disadvantage of the Mahindra is that they are not street legal in the US due to not meeting safety standards (though I bet you could run it in a state that allows licensing of UTVs for street use).

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Mahindra and Jeep have been in a legal battle for a long time about this and a new JL look alike that is playing out in the court system of Australia.

Reactions: Dilldog and Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Can almost guarantee this is a one off. As @Kent R mentioned Jeep and Mahindra are at odds with each other. The Rubicon hood sticker is not scaled correctly; any of those stickers/emblems can be purchased online and stuck onto anything. That said I would love a Mahindra for OHV/UTV fun!

Reactions: Advtres and Dilldog

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
Can almost guarantee this is a one off. As @Kent R mentioned Jeep and Mahindra are at odds with each other. The Rubicon hood sticker is not scaled correctly; any of those stickers/emblems can be purchased online and stuck onto anything. That said I would love a Mahindra for OHV/UTV fun!
I always thought it would be cool to get a titled but "lost" old jeep (CJ2 or something) and just pretend the Mahindra is that Jeep:hushed:

• Haha
Reactions: Ubiety

eriefisher

Rank III

Advocate I

Southern Ontario, Canada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
LaForme
That would be some battle with Fiat and Mahindra probably being #1 and 2 in the world for automotive and truck manufacturing. Two industry giants going head to head over a Jeep.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
Some olde fart has Rubicon stickers on his golf cart. Has MT's on it as well, so its extra annoying to most jeep owners.

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
What is it, with Ram/Jeep guys and stickers, anyways?

At least it's still not as silly as my Ducati branded string bikini.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Murphy Slaw

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
79282ca420394a2d706a87cba13b613b_6.jpg

Thier beach catalog used to be more interesting. Much disappointment.

Reactions: grubworm

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I thought this was spruced up mail jeep.
As far as I know they are reverse engineered military Jeeps from ones left in India post WWII. They just kept making them and improving them over the years. Its essentially the same thing as Royal Enfield Motorcycles, nobody told the India factory to stop manufacturing, lol.
That said a lot of Jeep parts for old CJs cross over to the Roxor. Also Calibrated Power makes tuning and turbos for the Diesel to get it up to like 250HP...

Reactions: Sparksalot