cjsellers610

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Sellers
Member #

I’ll be on my way back to MD from camping in NC from Monday evening through Friday early morning. Is there a meet up happening Aug 5th? I’d like to meet some people in the MD,VA, and NC areas since we plan on camping and overlanding mainly in VA and NC.

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
I’ll be on my way back to MD from camping in NC from Monday evening through Friday early morning. Is there a meet up happening Aug 5th? I’d like to meet some people in the MD,VA, and NC areas since we plan on camping and overlanding mainly in VA and NC.

PGordon

Rank II

Contributor III

Warrenton, Virginia, United States
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Hello! Is this event still active? New to OB and this looks like a pretty cool way to spend a morning. The page says Saturdays but September 5th is Labor Day (Monday). Just trying to make sure I don’t show up and be the only one, or show up on the wrong day. Cheers!

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hello! Is this event still active? New to OB and this looks like a pretty cool way to spend a morning. The page says Saturdays but September 5th is Labor Day (Monday). Just trying to make sure I don’t show up and be the only one, or show up on the wrong day. Cheers!
Hi PGordon and VA! We are holding off the event this month, because of the holiday... everyone wants to get out!

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
Hi PGordon and VA! We are holding off the event this month, because of the holiday... everyone wants to get out!

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679

PGordon

Rank II

Contributor III

Warrenton, Virginia, United States
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Sounds good. Will look forward to next month then!

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Is this held at a strip mall by a subway and a barber shop?…when I pulled it up on Apple Maps that’s what it showed…I’m thinking about hitting this on my way to Overland Expo…

Padre Richard

Rank II

Enthusiast II

VA, USA
First Name
FrRichard
Last Name
Reed
Ham/GMRS Callsign
yes
Service Branch
USN
Will this meeting place be active in the coming months. I go by the lot every day and wondering if y'all use the space. I'd stop by if y'all are active. Thanks

init6Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shenandoah, VA, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
VDP
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBL679
We stopped doing the rigs and coffee. No one was showing up. But we are in business and we have a bran new 4x4 Park opening up to the public.

Reactions: rebelwolfinva