Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR

Well the 4th falls on a Tuesday this year screwing up a perfectly good long camping weekend ... lol, So we have decided to host an open house at our home this year. We have a great location for watching fireworks as we are only a few blocks up from the beach on Camano and can see across to Whidbey also. Lots of waterfront neighbors who just love to celebrate in style putting on a good show for the neighborhood.

Reactions: BroncoNana

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hey!…I’m coming in from Indiana to present at Overland Expo PNW. I would love to meet some other OB folks on the west coast. Im hoping to be out there by the 4th (depending on how long it takes me and how many times I get distracted by dirt!) Hope to see y’all there!….and if there is any camping near by please let me know…

Reactions: BroncoNana

Burly

Rank VIII

Protector III

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Burlison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7LHB
Service Branch
Navy
Hopefully work lets me off that day, but I will be there!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
You would be more than welcome, and yes you get a great view of fireworks, you can see the commercial show across the water at Oak Harbor, but the best are the fancy houses on the water a few blocks away that love to outdo each other. I will forward our address to you via DM
7.4.20 Firework-2 Reduced.jpg

Attachments

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
A big thank you to all those that came over to celebrate the 4th of July with us yesterday. It was great to see a bunch of good friends and also to meet some new ones. Was good to see Jerry @LunarOne as it had been way to long. He also brought some out of town family that were visiting along with them and we enjoyed visiting with them (they even were driving a rental Jeep so their vehicle fit right in with the rest:) @Hogman and @A.Desert.Creature both stopped by on the way back from their WABDR adventure. The fireworks and great food did not disappoint again this year. Look forward to seeing you all again soon. Now we are heading to Oregon for Expo PNW, where we will see a few of you again there..dji_fly_20230704_215054_614_1688532677926_photo.jpg
20230704_205712.jpg20230704_205605.jpg