Jeremy
Last Name
Hoof
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GIY
Service Branch
Navy
Anyone have a 4th gen 4runner they are building and would like to share ideas post them here. I have a 2007 4th gen 4R with Dobinson 3” lift and upper control arms. TRD rims with Yokohama Geolander MT G003 tires. I added the Victory 4X4 Blitz number with Warn synthetic 8000 lbs winch and Black oak LED light bar. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out why they won't upload (newbie)

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Anyone have a 4th gen 4runner they are building and would like to share ideas post them here. I have a 2007 4th gen 4R with Dobinson 3” lift and upper control arms. TRD rims with Yokohama Geolander MT G003 tires. I added the Victory 4X4 Blitz number with Warn synthetic 8000 lbs winch and Black oak LED light bar. I'll post pics as soon as I can figure out why they won't upload (newbie)
You might be trying to use too large of pictures, I usually upload medium sized (I don’t know the resolution off the top of my head)

Reactions: 07V84WD

07V84WD

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Louisiana
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Hoof
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GIY
Service Branch
Navy
You might be trying to use too large of pictures, I usually upload medium sized (I don’t know the resolution off the top of my head)
Ok I'll give it a try as soon as I have some free time. Prepping for a hurricane now!

• Sad
Reactions: M Rose