Rank III

Enthusiast III

Vista, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Cravalho
Member #

Let's see all those T4Rs. All the gens, all the mods, all the poor gas milages.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Nice rigs here. Thanks for sharing.

T4Rs are really super cool. I like the Gen2s the most (my parents had a 5-door 3.0 V6 when I was a kid) and the current Gen5s. Hopefully more great photos of great rigs will be added here.

Reactions: Peanuts

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Alice, my 2021 4Runner, the way I like her... a little dirty, dusty and seeking adventure.

Even if it comes with some pucker factor, I am usually saying in my head "☠ why in the hades am I doing this ☠?", then after when we are back on good ol' asphalt, I am like "What a ride ♡!"

Thanks to @redquatquat for taking some amazing pictures of her.

552A5043.jpg552A4894.jpg

walkabout_ca

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Bay Area, California, USA
First Name
Gwendolyn
Last Name
vdL
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YFJ
This is Gemma, our 2021 4Runner TRD ORP, which is a really nice step up from our 2008 Subi Outback. Except for tires, rock sliders and Air Lift bags she's stock. We took out the rear seats and I built a drawer system for it. We have a GFC RTT, Li-Ion batteries, solar and an induction cooktop. We're really loving the induction cooking!

PXL_20220517_220126969.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220408_234629466.jpg

static

Rank III

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Pruden
Member #

Nice work on the drawer system, it looks very slick and professional! Do you have a build video or post with more details? It’s a bucket-list goal to build my own drawer system, and I feel I could learn a thing or two from how you built yours :)

This is Gemma, our 2021 4Runner TRD ORP, which is a really nice step up from our 2008 Subi Outback. Except for tires, rock sliders and Air Lift bags she's stock. We took out the rear seats and I built a drawer system for it. We have a GFC RTT, Li-Ion batteries, solar and an induction cooktop. We're really loving the induction cooking!

View attachment 232651View attachment 232652