Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Not yet. The guy who sold it to me wants to buy it back. I’ll reach out this week.
This is not really a 4runner build but I did just buy a security system because of my new purchase [emoji2]. My phone goes nuts if someone steps foot in my driveway, lol. My wife thinks I'm crazy. Screenshot_2019-02-04-09-28-07.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Yea, that's what this is, Arlo Pro. I need to hard wire all my cameras in next. Charging those batteries every other month will get old.
Yep. It really depends on traffic. Mine usually will last6- 8 weeks for the camera on the garage. I have one on the porch and the batteries in that are closer to a 6 depending on the kids running in and out. I like them though!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

Yep. It really depends on traffic. Mine usually will last6- 8 weeks for the camera on the garage. I have one on the porch and the batteries in that are closer to a 6 depending on the kids running in and out. I like them though!
Yea, just figuring everything out. I like it so far. Have you tried your siren yet?

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Yea, just figuring everything out. I like it so far. Have you tried your siren yet?
No, I think that’s in the Pro only? I’ve had mine maybe just over a year and bought a 4 pack deal at BestBuy. I dint have sound either. I’m assuming yours has sound and the siren? How does it sound?

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
This is not really a 4runner build but I did just buy a security system because of my new purchase [emoji2]. My phone goes nuts if someone steps foot in my driveway, lol. My wife thinks I'm crazy. View attachment 84735
If only I owned a home! Surprisingly tho, my 4Runner fits in my one car garage with all my bikes and tools

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

If only I owned a home! Surprisingly tho, my 4Runner fits in my one car garage with all my bikes and tools
Well that's good! Unfortunately for me, my wife gets the open side of the garage. My other side has 2 giant tool boxs, freezer, beer fridge, motorcycle, 2 dirtbikes, gokart, weight bench, 30 bicycles (ok, 5), and everything else that can fit. Lol, 4runner is not going there anytime soon. I want to get another shed for the back yard but that's 6-7k I don't have. I fits though with the rack which is good. 2019-02-04%2013.33.44.jpeg

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Well that's good! Unfortunately for me, my wife gets the open side of the garage. My other side has 2 giant tool boxs, freezer, beer fridge, motorcycle, 2 dirtbikes, gokart, weight bench, 30 bicycles (ok, 5), and everything else that can fit. Lol, 4runner is not going there anytime soon. I want to get another shed for the back yard but that's 6-7k I don't have. I fits though with the rack which is good. View attachment 84746
Love it!

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

No, I think that’s in the Pro only? I’ve had mine maybe just over a year and bought a 4 pack deal at BestBuy. I dint have sound either. I’m assuming yours has sound and the siren? How does it sound?
Have not tried the siren yet. I will tonight. Yes, u can talk to anybody through any camera. There is a 3-4sec delay though.

Reactions: Jeepinit

H60Flyer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Wolfen
Member #

[emoji106] nice!!
I feel pretty good about buying a stupid hitch link and you guys are buying bumpers, sliders, roof racks, breather kits, and light bars...lol. Just getting ready for this next government shutdown. I have money stuffed away just in case but that's mainly for beer, [emoji2]. I'll catch up eventually.20190207_173956.jpeg20190207_173942.jpeg20190207_174017.jpeg