Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hi everyone! So glad to finally be a member of the OB community!

I am an avid camper and absolutely LOVE the outdoors. We have a group I founded here in Richmond, VA called "TRAIL HOUNDS" and anybody that is in or around the Richmond area, we'd love to link up and have a fun outing!

Anyway, let me introduce myself and my rig. My name is Nathan, aka 4LO_Panda, and I drive a 2008 dodge ram 1500. It's very modded and looks like a show truck, but believe me performance and off roading function was my goal.

I mainly go to George Washington National Forrest & the shenandoah area for my camping/overlanding needs. I love to explore, love to relax, and love making new connections! Thanx!

Attachments

Ironhyde

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Honolulu, HI, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Phillips
Member #

Nice rig and pleasure to meet you.

I’m from that area and will be moving back to the DC area this Christmas. Will be nice to meet up!IMG_1633.JPGIMG_1655.JPG

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi everyone! So glad to finally be a member of the OB community!

I am an avid camper and absolutely LOVE the outdoors. We have a group I founded here in Richmond, VA called "TRAIL HOUNDS" and anybody that is in or around the Richmond area, we'd love to link up and have a fun outing!

Anyway, let me introduce myself and my rig. My name is Nathan, aka 4LO_Panda, and I drive a 2008 dodge ram 1500. It's very modded and looks like a show truck, but believe me performance and off roading function was my goal.

I mainly go to George Washington National Forrest & the shenandoah area for my camping/overlanding needs. I love to explore, love to relax, and love making new connections! Thanx!
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

hfd376

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henrico, VA, USA
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N4HDF
Thank you!
I dont know if you saw or not, but we're doing a little July 4th camping trip this weekend coming up. If you're free, you're more than welcome!
Thanks, I remember seeing something about that. I'm not sure what we'll be into on the 4th. If I did anything, it would be a day ride.