Cajunshredder

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Beleau
Well gents sorry to say I will have to miss this one. Which I really hate to do as I was looking very forward to it. Wife informed me that we will be taking the jet skis to islamorada that week. I just cancelled site #6 if someone wants to jump on it. enjoy and have a great trip. Hopefully I can make the next one and meet everyone. Cheers

Reactions: Staticline40

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Excited to see everyone this weekend. For anyone new, we usually end up doing a fire and hang out spot at one central campsite. Please make sure to bring ample wood bundles so we can have a fire all night long :). You can also purchase wood bundles at the Keowee Toxaway visitor center when you check in for your campsite. And obviously you can just do a fire at your own campsite if you prefer.

See everyone Friday!

Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Attachments

Reactions: JButtress

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Love it. I am living next to Red Rocks & I haven’t even scratched the surface on exploring. I miss the Carolinas, but there is so much going on here.
That's sick. Berkeley looks like she's enjoying herself too. :laughing:

What time you meeting us at camp tomorrow?
Lol. I wish. I’m gonna need a little time before I can do magic tricks like that.

Reactions: JButtress

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Lol. I wish. I’m gonna need a little time before I can do magic tricks like that.
Come on man! It's only like a 24 hour drive. If you leave now you can make it for the third bundle of firewood. :tonguewink:
Ha, I’ll let you know how that goes. It took us 2½ days to drive out here. I think reversing the course would ruin the magic of the road trip out here.

Y’all have a blast & kick up some mud for me!

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Come on man! It's only like a 24 hour drive. If you leave now you can make it for the third bundle of firewood. :tonguewink:
Tom and I took one for the team tonight. We were on bundle #3 or 4 and then it started raining pretty hard. Just relaxing in the tent now

Reactions: Sasquatch SC

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Tom and I took one for the team tonight. We were on bundle #3 or 4 and then it started raining pretty hard. Just relaxing in the tent now
Thanks for doing your rain dance last night. The rest of the weekend looks beautiful. :grinning:

Greybans

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Columbia, SC, USA
First Name
Grey
Last Name
Gann
Member #

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make it. My girlfriend has been having back trouble from an injury and her back went out again this morning. We were really looking forward to meeting everyone and having a fun weekend. Hopefully I can make it to the next one! We were tent site #1 if anyone wants it.