First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
BOOM. I am in! Just reserved sight 11.
I have been grounded with small kids but I am finally ready to get back out there!
Thanks for putting this together!
Nice! We're only two campsites away from owning the entire campground. :laughing:

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

BOOM. I am in! Just reserved sight 11.
I have been grounded with small kids but I am finally ready to get back out there!
Thanks for putting this together!
What are you driving these days John?
05 LX470. I sold the Datsun, Isuzu and Tacoma. Had to get something reliable, capable and fits the kids.

Attachments

Reactions: Sasquatch SC

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Just had to cancel. I just realized I will be on a business trip in Nevada that weekend. Major bummer

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Anyone in this group looking for a new Hard shell clamshell style rooftop tent? a buddy has a brand new in the box Hi Vis Hatch Tent (link below) that he hasn't opened yet. He ended up building a Alucab style cab & tent on his tacoma and is looking to sell the Hatch.

The Hatch retails for $2800, but right now they are on a 6-8 month backorder...so here's a chance to get one right away if you're interested.

Reach out to me and i'll get you in contact with my buddy. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone in a few months

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Well friends... I won't be able to make it. I have taken a job in Denver and I am moving at the end of the month. I'm going to be canceling my reservation so it will be back up for grabs.
Dang lucky!! Well, I hope it's lucky for ya!!

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

I figured it's worth a shot. If not, I can always come back after a year. When I went out there to interview I turned it into a full week vacation and I loved it. I got to explore some of Rocky Mountain NP & took a road trip out to Moab with an old friend who lives there and got to wheel around his FJ Cruiser. The Wander Wagon's bumpers are going need to be chopped and bash plates installed ASAP (which I was planning on regardless). Other than the cost of living being insane, I love the scene. The apartment I got is immediately adjacent to Red Rocks on one side and Dinosaur Ridge a mile or two in the other direction. It's time to shake things up for my own mental health. Living on the outskirts of Spartanburg has put me in a funk and I figure if I'm going to change something I might as well go whole hog instead of dipping my toes in.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

I figured it's worth a shot. If not, I can always come back after a year. When I went out there to interview I turned it into a full week vacation and I loved it. I got to explore some of Rocky Mountain NP & took a road trip out to Moab with an old friend who lives there and got to wheel around his FJ Cruiser. The Wander Wagon's bumpers are going need to be chopped and bash plates installed ASAP (which I was planning on regardless). Other than the cost of living being insane, I love the scene. The apartment I got is immediately adjacent to Red Rocks on one side and Dinosaur Ridge a mile or two in the other direction. It's time to shake things up for my own mental health. Living on the outskirts of Spartanburg has put me in a funk and I figure if I'm going to change something I might as well go whole hog instead of dipping my toes in.
Well that is pretty damn awesome man!! I wish I could do something like that. I hate it here in the south east. Where i'm from but i'd love a change.(for the better)!

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Anyone in this group looking for a new Hard shell clamshell style rooftop tent? a buddy has a brand new in the box Hi Vis Hatch Tent (link below) that he hasn't opened yet. He ended up building a Alucab style cab & tent on his tacoma and is looking to sell the Hatch.

The Hatch retails for $2800, but right now they are on a 6-8 month backorder...so here's a chance to get one right away if you're interested.

Reach out to me and i'll get you in contact with my buddy. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone in a few months
You should put it on top of the BunduTec. Get a double-decker sleeping situation going. :laughing:

Reactions: JButtress

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

You should put it on top of the BunduTec. Get a double-decker sleeping situation going. :laughing:
I could rent it out lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired

Jason, where is the tent located?

Apdski

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Raleigh, NC, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
D
Member #

Sounds awesome man. Best of luck to you. Going to miss you on the trails out here in NC. Very slight chance my Jeep and I may be out in Colorado in the next year or two. Might have to hit you up.