Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Jason texted me that he was booking his campsite yesterday and I remember thinking to myself, "Damn, that is proactive AF." Then I see all these messages. I'm glad I didn't wait. I booked T2. I used some high-tech digital forensic modeling technology to make a diagram of how it stands right now.
Screenshot 2021-06-09 120006.png

Don't let these sophisticated graphics blow your mind.

So it looks like there are only 5 remaining tent sites and 1 RV site with 135 days remaining.

Reactions: JButtress

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Jason texted me that he was booking his campsite yesterday and I remember thinking to myself, "Damn, that is proactive AF." Then I see all these messages. I'm glad I didn't wait. I booked T2. I used some high-tech digital forensic modeling technology to make a diagram of how it stands right now.
View attachment 201114

Don't let these sophisticated graphics blow your mind.

So it looks like there are only 5 remaining tent sites and 1 RV site with 135 days remaining.
Your Photoshop skills are getting better. :laughing:

I'm in T9, so we've got T3 completely surrounded. If we don't feel like wheeling on Saturday, we could always just stage a coup to take control of the entire park instead. We've got the numbers.

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Your Photoshop skills are getting better. :laughing:

I'm in T9, so we've got T3 completely surrounded. If we don't feel like wheeling on Saturday, we could always just stage a coup to take control of the entire park instead. We've got the numbers.
I'm all for hostile takeover of a state park and instating full martial law.

Reactions: JButtress

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

where do you think you are Oregon?
How dare you accuse us of being those kinds of terrorists. We are a local terrorist without the twisted and deluded ideology. We are going to do a hostile takeover for no particular reason with no goals or political affiliation...

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
I'm all for hostile takeover of a state park and instating full martial law.
When the National Guard surrounds you please tell them that you are protesting the "limited resources being made available to amuricans to enjoy the out of doors" and "improvements MUST be implemented immediately". Please make it serious for the cameras. I think this could turn into a political platform!

We can go ahead and start a GoFund Me for your court costs:grinning:

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

When the National Guard surrounds you please tell them that you are protesting the "limited resources being made available to amuricans to enjoy the out of doors" and "improvements MUST be implemented immediately". Please make it serious for the cameras. I think this could turn into a political platform!

We can go ahead and start a GoFund Me for your court costs:grinning:
Nah, I'd just tell them I did it because I went mad with power. Feel free to start a GoFundMe though for additional fruit rollups and dog treats.