Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Last minute trip to Signal Peak in the Tahoe National Forrest. We are planning on leaving town Friday afternoon and camping for the night close to the trailhead. If you do not want to camp out, this would be a great day trip! We will be near the trailhead (Chevron Gas Station) @ 0900 to air down and wait for anyone that will be meeting us there. It should be a real fun trip as we are expecting snow and in the area on Friday. The weather on Saturday looks beautiful with some sun, but please plan for cold temperatures and muddy conditions. I will be posting the RP shortly. I hope to see everyone there!

Coordinates for the Friday night campsite will be posted as soon as they are finalized.

View Rally Point
Reactions: Mark E and r2fasani

silenteagle

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Stockton, CA
First Name
Oliver
Last Name
Siazon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZP
since it is short notice, I won't know my schedule until Thursday afternoon but would love to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bucket_Head_57

r2fasani

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Ripon, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Fasani
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZQ
@Bucket_Head_57 Any update on the camping coordinates? I’m planning on getting Up to that area around 3-ish. I have some flexibility in that time and just want to make sure I get there before dark!!

Reactions: Bucket_Head_57

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
@Bucket_Head_57 Any update on the camping coordinates? I’m planning on getting Up to that area around 3-ish. I have some flexibility in that time and just want to make sure I get there before dark!!
Unfortunately dispersed camping is closed until Saturday........ There are a bunch of campgrounds up there, but they are 1st come- 1st served. @BettyWhiteOneSeven is leaving Modesto at 1:30pm. He'll be meeting up with me in Elk Grove at 2:30pm. If you want, you can pm me your phone number and I'll let you know where we end up. You should be far behind us.

Reactions: r2fasani

silenteagle

Rank II
Investor

Enthusiast I

Stockton, CA
First Name
Oliver
Last Name
Siazon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZP
no bueno. i won't be able to join you guys. have fun and be safe!