Launch Member

Influencer II

Yuma, az
First Name
Dan
Last Name
H
Member #

Well I checked out the last leg of the loop last Sunday and if the whole trip is like that it should be interesting. We had a big rainstorm not too long ago and the trail reflected it. Here's a couple pics.

Attachments

danthman114

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yuma, az
First Name
Dan
Last Name
H
Member #

On a side note, I won't be getting BFG mud terrains anymore. They chewed up my tires bad. The right rear has splits and will be my spare from now on...

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
I'll be in Yuma and/or Quartzsite in Jan/Feb and I'm definitely interested in joining. Happy to help with any planning/mapping, or comms etc, if you need a hand too.

aearles

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

USA
Any updates on this one? I’m in Yuma now, for a month or so probably.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

danthman114

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yuma, az
First Name
Dan
Last Name
H
Member #

sorry that I havnt had any updates guys, some personal matters came up and its looking like I wont be able to do it. (for now) but keep your eyes and ears open because you never know. it might be a spur of the moment decision. if anyone is still interested in going I can try to meet up to explain everything. BRING MAPS!

Reactions: Chase F

danthman114

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Yuma, az
First Name
Dan
Last Name
H
Member #

I tried to post an overlay but it didn't work so heres what I suggest. whoever wants, we can meet for coffee at barns and noble or over at the starcrack by sportsmans warehouse... sportsmans warehouse has maps if you need them and I can put the route on your map if you need...

Last edited: