Rank II

Enthusiast II

Texas, USA
First Name
Cole
Last Name
Wersterfer
Oh, didn’t know that, much more closer than Dallas lol
I know I'm late to the chat but I go camping in my 2018 2wd F150 with a rear locker and some BFG KO2's... traction boards, shovel, and a come-a-long have gotten me pass the "sticky situation"... I'm also in Texas, New Braunfels. So if ya'll want to meet up for a camping trip I'm always excited to find new places.

TnDrew

Rank I

Contributor II

Dickson, TN, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Lankford
Welcome aboard. Get ready for folks telling you all you can’t do with 2wd. Then do want you want anyway. Btw, I overland in an old cop car.
You might not be able to everything they can, but I would dare say you can about 90% of what they do. Besides just getting out there is the fun of it. try it once, if it doesn't work, try it again, it may work. I wheel in a 2015 F-150 2WD.

Drunk_Dog

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Texas, USA
First Name
Cole
Last Name
Wersterfer
Way late to the party, but I too have a 2wd F150, and I'm in Austin. just getting into things and really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Rally point last week. would love to get a small group together for the Hill Country Route. Just got All Terrains on Thursday, and I'm ready to get out there.
I have a 2wd F150 and I'm in New Braunfels, lets link up this camping season!

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

Way late to the party, but I too have a 2wd F150, and I'm in Austin. just getting into things and really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Rally point last week. would love to get a small group together for the Hill Country Route. Just got All Terrains on Thursday, and I'm ready to get out there.
I have a 2wd F150 and I'm in New Braunfels, lets link up this camping season!
Sounds great!!