• HTML tutorial

Mike Costa

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairfax, VA
Member #

Hey Everyone,

I am selling my like new 23Zero Walkabout 62. It is located in Herndon Virginia and as expected I will not ship. The sale is pick up only in Herndon VA, I'm willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. The only reason I am selling the tent is that we are upgrading to another 23Zero Tent.

The tent was purchased new from 23Zero USA and has a total of 3 nights slept in it (still has new car smell) and is only about a month and a half old.

Located: Northern Virginia

The Tent Retails for $1769 + $270-$335 in shipping = $2039-$2104

Price: $1650 FIRM

Details/specs from the Website:

WALKABOUT 62 (QUEEN BED) WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY (LST).

• Sleeping Capacity: 3+
  • 4 seasons
  • Size when closed: 62 inches (W) X 48 inches (L) X 14 inches (H)
  • Size when open: 62 inches (W) X 122 inches (L) X 49 inches (H)
  • Sleeping area: 62 inches X 96 inches
  • Mattress: 3″ Thick Sleep Comfort rebound foam mattress wrapped with comfortable cotton top and waterproof base eliminating the need for an Anti-Condensation mat
  • Covered Ladder
  • Base Construction: Our color-coded base has a tig welded internal aluminum frame that is then has insulating foam inserted between each rib and bonded to the outer aluminum layers with non-petrochemical glues. We use all-aluminum moving parts and an extra thick stainless hinge to provide you with a tent base that is built to be lightweight and durable.
  • Internal Frame: 1″ Aluminum tube wrapped in color-matched 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton fabric with PU coating
  • Tent Fabric: Waterproof 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton fabric with Light suppression technology (Light suppression block all outside light , allowing you to wake when you wand and reduces the temperature in side the tent from the sun by up to 20%)
  • Rain Fly Fabric: 210D Oxford Polyester Ripstop
  • Weight: 152lb
  • Travel Cover: Heavy Duty UV Stabilized 600GSM PVC
  • 2 Sky View Windows
  • Ladder: 90″ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder
IMG-2538.jpgTent 1.jpgtent 2.jpgIMG-2628.jpgIMG-2632.jpgIMG-2902.JPG

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hey Everyone,

I am selling my like new 23Zero Walkabout 62. It is located in Herndon Virginia and as expected I will not ship. The sale is pick up only in Herndon VA, I'm willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. The only reason I am selling the tent is that we are upgrading to another 23Zero Tent.

The tent was purchased new from 23Zero USA and has a total of 3 nights slept in it (still has new car smell) and is only about a month and a half old.

Located: Northern Virginia

The Tent Retails for $1769 + $270-$335 in shipping = $2039-$2104

Price: $1650 FIRM

Details/specs from the Website:

WALKABOUT 62 (QUEEN BED) WITH LIGHT SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY (LST).

• Sleeping Capacity: 3+
  • 4 seasons
  • Size when closed: 62 inches (W) X 48 inches (L) X 14 inches (H)
  • Size when open: 62 inches (W) X 122 inches (L) X 49 inches (H)
  • Sleeping area: 62 inches X 96 inches
  • Mattress: 3″ Thick Sleep Comfort rebound foam mattress wrapped with comfortable cotton top and waterproof base eliminating the need for an Anti-Condensation mat
  • Covered Ladder
  • Base Construction: Our color-coded base has a tig welded internal aluminum frame that is then has insulating foam inserted between each rib and bonded to the outer aluminum layers with non-petrochemical glues. We use all-aluminum moving parts and an extra thick stainless hinge to provide you with a tent base that is built to be lightweight and durable.
  • Internal Frame: 1″ Aluminum tube wrapped in color-matched 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton fabric with PU coating
  • Tent Fabric: Waterproof 280GSM Ripstop poly cotton fabric with Light suppression technology (Light suppression block all outside light , allowing you to wake when you wand and reduces the temperature in side the tent from the sun by up to 20%)
  • Rain Fly Fabric: 210D Oxford Polyester Ripstop
  • Weight: 152lb
  • Travel Cover: Heavy Duty UV Stabilized 600GSM PVC
  • 2 Sky View Windows
  • Ladder: 90″ Aluminum Telescoping Ladder
View attachment 136623View attachment 136627View attachment 136628View attachment 136624View attachment 136625View attachment 136626
That last pick looks familiar. ;) I've seen this tent in person. It's literally new for anyone who wants a deal.

Mike Costa

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairfax, VA
Member #

I have been looking at these tents for about a year, curious to what model you upgrading to?
Definitely interested in yours. When could I take a look at it?
I'm in Front Royal area.
I’m available pretty much any day! I’ll dm you my number and we can talk more from there!