Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
P
Member #

Tent can be picked up in Mill Valley, CA.

For sale is a 23Zero Byron Walkabout Roof Top Tent with extras for $2000. I’ve had this for under three years. The RTT was purchased as I was having back problems at the time and needed the 3” foam mattress this provides. My back is much better and this tent goes unused. It is in great shape and comes with the annex that covers the entire lower portion making it two tent spaces. My daughter loved sleeping down there with our dog while the rest of the family slept up top. The rain fly crushed rain and when clear, opening the skyview panels was spectacular as you could stargaze and keep bugs out as there is zippered mesh in the roof. I did a lot of research prior to buying this and found the material us d for the tent to be a great differentiator at this price point. This also comes with two boot bags that hang off the tent near the ladder so you can climb the ladder, turn, remove shoes and store them from the tent. The tent is off my truck where you can easily climb around and inspect. No known rips, tears, snags or zipper issues. The 23Zero logo on the PVC cover is faded from UV, but the cover itself maintains its waterproof ness.

I have the Front Runner 4 piece quick release tent mount kit. These attach to your roof rack cross bars and make for easily taking the RTT off and on your rig. This sucker is a large tent and while not increasingly heavy, I’ve lowered it with two people, but three are essential if attaching to a roof rack overhead and not on a truck bed rack system.

From the website’s page on this tent:
The Walkabout™ 72 Roof Top Tent by 23Zero comfortably sleeps 4+ people on a 72” wide California King Size Bed. The Walkabout 72 is a year-round tent, allowing you to live the rooftop tent lifestyle any time of year and in any climate. All of our tents are built with a durable and waterproof polycotton material that comes equipped with our revolutionary Light Suppression Technology®.

What Is Light Suppression Technology?

No longer do you have to be jolted awake early in the morning, sweating and squinting from the sun hitting your tent hours before you’re ready to wake up. Our LST fabric keeps the inside of the tent pitch black, even on the brightest mornings or hottest afternoons, and reduces the summer temperature inside the tent by 20%. 23Zero tents give you the freedom to choose to sleep in after a long day, allowing you to wake up refreshed and ready for a day of adventure in the outdoors.

Features
California King Bed – 72” x 96” Sleeping Area
Fits any larger size vehicle with the appropriate roof rack
280GSM Ripstop polycotton canvas
3” Thick Sleep Comfort Rebound Mattress with a cotton top and waterproof base to provide maximum sleeping comfort, insulate the tent from the cold and eliminate the need for a condensation mat
Skyview panels allowing you to control the light that comes in and stargaze at night
Built for quick and easy setup and pack down
All metal moving parts delivers strength and durability while keeping weight down
Annex and accessories shown are optional extras and not included with the tent
2 Year Warranty

Walkabout™ 72 California King Bed with Light Suppression Technology – 23ZERO USA

23zero.com
23zero.com

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/rack-accessories/camp-1793/tents-awnings/quick-release-tent-mount-kit-4-piece-by-front-runner.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw-rOaBhA9EiwAUkLV4jvgaz4Q-f35GSKrbPS0_mRWgaV9R1iNPqaR7h0_WVBFSIk8-kY1HhoCfX8QAvD_BwE

1666759447983.jpeg