Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Guys I got some bad news today. My cousin sold the farm. She had no intention of doing so but the offer was way to good. She bought another farm closer to Louisville but not sure if it will work for us. I’m in the process of restructuring the run. Maybe two nights at Taylorsville. Or one of the other family farms. Please bare with me on this it will all workout.
Thanks
Darrin.

Reactions: J B

MWallace

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Hamilton, Ohio, USA
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Wallace
Member #

Service Branch
USMC Veteran
Guys I got some bad news today. My cousin sold the farm. She had no intention of doing so but the offer was way to good. She bought another farm closer to Louisville but not sure if it will work for us. I’m in the process of restructuring the run. Maybe two nights at Taylorsville. Or one of the other family farms. Please bare with me on this it will all workout.
Thanks
Darrin.
No worries, it's the company you keep on this run that makes it fun. Moserwood is a beautiful farm, but we had a blast at Taylorsville too.

efrash

Rank IV

Contributor III

Nineveh, IN, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Frash
Member #

I’m going to try and make it this time! It’s on my calendar but I’ve not click “Going” yet.

BLZN1UP

Rank I

Contributor III

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Starks
Just lucked upon this site and lucked upon this trip looking fwd to the trip and meeting new friends who share the same interests. Not to mention for a awesome cause.

Reactions: IndyBound

BLZN1UP

Rank I

Contributor III

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Starks
Just lucked upon this site and lucked upon this trip looking fwd to the trip and meeting new friends who share the same interests. Not to mention for a awesome cause.

Zombie

Local Expert Virginia, USA
Investor

Advocate III

Richmond, VA USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4ZTU
Hi @Kgxpedition ,

I'd like to go on all three of the Bourbon and Between the Lakes trips. Do you think you can fit on more rig in this trip?

Thanks!

Tom