Minnesota
First Name
David
Last Name
Nyman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0GNE
Looks good! I have the same bumper on order [without HC] our to be delivered in FEB.
I'd be interested to hear how it drives and handles with stock suspension.
I'm going to install my Warn M8000 winch and switch to synthetic line.

map-and-a-snack

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Dcwn.45, I have the WARN 103253 VR EVO 10-S installed and with weight of the bumper and winch the stock suspension is handling it fine. I took it for a two-hour drive and from what I could tell the weight calmed down the front end and it seems to be a bit less bouncy.

Reactions: Dcwn.45

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Looks Great !

I have a 2021 with close to the same set up. I do have a 3inch toytec lift. Let me know if you get any weird “errors”. For some reason I keep getting drive start control malfunction and then it goes away. Maybe the lift ? Or bar? Or a bird?

Reactions: map-and-a-snack

map-and-a-snack

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Charlotte, NC
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Looks Great !

I have a 2021 with close to the same set up. I do have a 3inch toytec lift. Let me know if you get any weird “errors”. For some reason I keep getting drive start control malfunction and then it goes away. Maybe the lift ? Or bar? Or a bird?
No errors yet while starting or driving. I did see similar errors when I had the radar unplugged and had to temporarily move it. I wonder if reseating your radar plug would help?

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
No errors yet while starting or driving. I did see similar errors when I had the radar unplugged and had to temporarily move it. I wonder if reseating your radar plug would help?
Thank you for the idea, that might be as I did abuse the plug a little on the install, will check out the connections and see.