Madison, MS
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Conway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5JCL
My 2021 4dr Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch and Lux packages got to see its first dirt today and impressed. Just got it a couple weeks ago but this was my first chance to go play with it.

Went to Hot Springs ORV Park in Arkansas. A group of friendly jeepers let my newbie self tag along as they were curious about the bronco. They kept an eye on me as we went through "Snake" and "Fun Run" badge of honor trails. The bronco did great and is way more capable than I am. They were impressed with it and saddened they didn't get to winch me out of trouble.

I have a lot of gear to evaluate on the camping side of overlanding though as I had this thing packed to the soft top roof. I will need to get much more efficient to do what I envision with it.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I have a lot of gear to evaluate on the camping side of overlanding though as I had this thing packed to the soft top roof. I will need to get much more efficient to do what I envision with it.
This is exactly what turned me off of the new Bronco… I could tell in the initial PR that it lacked cargo capacity.

Reactions: BroncoNana

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
The park sounds like a blast and it's alway nice to have others helping you out as you experiment with the new vehicle.

As for gear, organization will come with practice. I've become very efficient with my Tremor, but only after many, many attempts.

Space is alway important, but the new Bronco has more than many of its competitors.

Snap a couple of pic, I'd love to see it.

Here's mine;
20211002_145227-01.jpeg
20211002_131144-01.jpeg

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Good for you, take that bad boy and let him play. Camping and recovery gear do take up space, you’ll figure it out at you get out there.

Reactions: mootruck98