CA West Canada 2021 Alu Cab Canopy/Camper For Sale

• HTML tutorial

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

2021 Alu Cab Canopy/Camper with Alu Cab 270degree awning, table slide and table and the rear molle plates. No kids, non-smokers and this is a very clean unit. Job and personal circumstances have forced me to change vehicles. This fits a 6' Tacoma box (or similar vehicles). Has the rear trasharoo bag as well. Pictures show how I added storage inside the box as well as the side kitchen setup. Ctek controller and proper wiring for house battery and managing accessories. Can be sold with or without the added accessories. Located in west central Alberta Canada. I can help fit the unit on a vehicle or with the stand I build have it loaded onto a trailer for transport. Clean unit. $12,500 US. Motivated to sell. PM me for details.

Attachments

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

Do you have any more pictures, I’m interested. Just need to figure out how I would pick it up.
Here are a couple more. The kitchen setup has an 8 gallon tank and electric pump and faucet as can be seen in photo 1. I will have to take some shots of the electrical setup. I have an anderson and CSA plug wired to the exterior (power in or out depending on need), a 120 volt power inlet, fuse panel and solar controller. The Ctek controller handles 12 volt DC-DC charging from the engine battery as well as solar panel input (MPPT controller) for uncontrolled solar panels and the canopy is wired for solar via anderson plug on the roof (AluCab design). I had a downburst of wind hit me and bend one of the awning bars and I fixed it with two aluminum plates to secure the arm. Works fine and strong and I have searched for a replacement arm but none in Canada and 4-6 months to ship. My cost for the arm is $189 Canadian. Maybe some of the US dealers can do better (we only have 1 sales/distributor here in Canada). Good weather up here so maybe a road trip is in order?

Attachments

Reactions: IceIceBaby42

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Do you have any more pictures, I’m interested. Just need to figure out how I would pick it up.
Here are a couple more. The kitchen setup has an 8 gallon tank and electric pump and faucet as can be seen in photo 1. I will have to take some shots of the electrical setup. I have an anderson and CSA plug wired to the exterior (power in or out depending on need), a 120 volt power inlet, fuse panel and solar controller. The Ctek controller handles 12 volt DC-DC charging from the engine battery as well as solar panel input (MPPT controller) for uncontrolled solar panels and the canopy is wired for solar via anderson plug on the roof (AluCab design). I had a downburst of wind hit me and bend one of the awning bars and I fixed it with two aluminum plates to secure the arm. Works fine and strong and I have searched for a replacement arm but none in Canada and 4-6 months to ship. My cost for the arm is $189 Canadian. Maybe some of the US dealers can do better (we only have 1 sales/distributor here in Canada). Good weather up here so maybe a road trip is in order?
How much are you asking for everything? If the water tank the Alu-Cab tank or something else. Finding a replacement arm shouldn’t be an issue here in the US.

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Where in Alberta are you located. Just trying to get some sort of the timeframe for the trip.