2020 Toyota TRD Pro

• HTML tutorial

Trigger

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma
Congratulations. Nice truck. You’ll love it. I have a Off-road in the same color. I’ve never had a Jeep but these Tacoma’s are more than capable and will run for ever. They’re fun to drive and look great.

Reactions: Chris Lenard

CWu21

Rank IV
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Meridian, ID, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
A
Member #

Nice Looking truck, just like a Jeep though there is tons you can do to it. I look forward to seeing this build progress

Reactions: Chris Lenard

eharris2

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Cañon City, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Excellent choice in vehicles, I even like the color! Safe travels and enjoy that very capable truck. Plan on suspension upgrades as you add the components you listed, she will get saggy quick.

Chris Lenard

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lenard
Member #

Excellent choice in vehicles, I even like the color! Safe travels and enjoy that very capable truck. Plan on suspension upgrades as you add the components you listed, she will get saggy quick.
Thanks! Yes, we plan on a heavy duty leaf pack and a regear.

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Barrie
Member #

Great looking truck , I also just got my 2020 trd pro a couple of months ago. I traded my 2018 Jeep rubicon for it. I just found for my needs it fit me better But my Jeep was a off road Beast. I just put a bumper and winch on the tacoma last week and now i need to upgrade tires. 006.JPG008.JPGIMG_0786.JPG

Chris Lenard

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lenard
Member #

Great looking truck , I also just got my 2020 trd pro a couple of months ago. I traded my 2018 Jeep rubicon for it. I just found for my needs it fit me better But my Jeep was a off road Beast. I just put a bumper and winch on the tacoma last week and now i need to upgrade tires. View attachment 141852View attachment 141853View attachment 141854
Nice Army Green! The choice for us was between a Rubicon or this and, like you, this fit our needs better. Overlanding is the main focus not hardcore rock crawling. Besides it's hard to beat a Yoda for reliability and longevity. [emoji106]

Felix_816

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota
First Name
Angel
Last Name
Felix

rs680

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III