2020 Rubicon Gladiator Build

• HTML tutorial

KB Voodoo

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Olean, NY
We got this little beast last fall, second hand because no new inventory was available. It has almost every available option. So far the only issue that we've had is a dead auxiliary battery, which was replaced under warranty.

This Jeep is used for mountain biking, camping, and product testing/development, so it's seen many transitions.

The first thing we did was slap 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers on it.

Gladiator LRC-10.jpg

The rake from the factory was kind of annoying, so we did a 1.5" Teraflex leveling kit, and also 2" spacers for a better stance.

Gladiator14 inch with CVT Powerline -11.jpg

We lasted all winter with that configuration, but as we all know, it's never enough. This spring we did a 3.5" JKS lift, with 37" Mickey Thompson Baja AT's, and Black Rhino wheels, also a Fox steering stabilizer.

Gladiator Flexing -1.jpg
Gladiator HRC with Bike and Cover -7.jpg
Gladiator VRS HRC with CVT -3.jpg
VRS 18 inch JT with TMAP -4.jpg
VRS Gladiator 18 inch -8.jpg

Davidinaz21

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Arizona, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Santiago
Member #

Beautiful rig! I noticed your plate, New York, what part? I moved out to Arizona 18 years ago. Love it out here. I do miss the food though. Good luck buddy!

KB Voodoo

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Olean, NY
Reactions: eagle_A40

Jay61

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg Georgia
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Brimberry
Member #

I recently purchased a 2023 Gladiator Rubicon and one of the first things I did was replaced the factory battery system with the Genesis Dual Battery System so I would not have that particular issue. I have heard that complained about more than anything else with the Gladiators.

Reactions: Kent R

KB Voodoo

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Olean, NY
I recently purchased a 2023 Gladiator Rubicon and one of the first things I did was replaced the factory battery system with the Genesis Dual Battery System so I would not have that particular issue. I have heard that complained about more than anything else with the Gladiators.
I've already had the auxiliary battery replaced.