Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I just picked up a new 2019 Ford Ranger XLT!! I’m starting this thread as my rig work in progress. I can’t wait to start building it! I’m already loving it
Very cool! I will be interested to see what aftermarket parts you use.

Reactions: BlackbeardZC

Frosty110

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kelowna, BC
First Name
Tom
Last Name
O'Connor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA7ATI
I just picked up a new 2019 Ford Ranger XLT!! I’m starting this thread as my rig work in progress. I can’t wait to start building it! I’m already loving it
Nice truck! The 2019 Ranger is likely my next purchase (for a bunch of different reasons) so I'm curious, in the photo it looks like the Sport you've got. Did you intentionally not choose the FX4 package to start off the build with? Looking forward to your updates.

Reactions: BlackbeardZC

RVA Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brandermill Parkway, Midlothian, VA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Rudolph
Member #

Looks like you are prepared for a fun build. I have enjoyed mine so far and found the vehicle very capable. I saw someone else who installed on a different board and they were very happy with it. I was able to add the Terrain Management function a couple of weeks ago, it is pretty easy and the fairly inexpensive. Only thing missing is the Trail Control then. Have fun. Look forward to your build.

BlackbeardZC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ohio
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Cain
Member #

Looks like you are prepared for a fun build. I have enjoyed mine so far and found the vehicle very capable. I saw someone else who installed on a different board and they were very happy with it. I was able to add the Terrain Management function a couple of weeks ago, it is pretty easy and the fairly inexpensive. Only thing missing is the Trail Control then. Have fun. Look forward to your build.
Thank you!! I’ve been following your build as well it’s looking great. Unfortunately mine doesn’t have the lockers or other FX4 gear but hopefully I can add it down the line. If the wife lets me lol

Reactions: RVA Overland

DaPyrate

Rank VI

Trail Blazer I

Hamilton, Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Gill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PBK
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Looking forward to see what you do with it. I bought my Ranger in February of 2019 and just now started building it out.

Reactions: RVA Overland

BlackbeardZC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ohio
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Cain
Member #

It’s not a big update but every little bit counts lol I got some Husky floor liners from Amazon for $130 for the whole set. They fit perfectly and feel very sturdy. Plus they are half the price of weather tech!

Attachments

Reactions: DaPyrate